Legal Notices and Disclaimers
The Gross laboratory (hereinafter referred to as SG-LAB) makes available information on this Web site subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in this legal notice. The SG-LAB reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
Copyright and Acceptable Use
The information on this Web site is protected by copyright:
Copyright © 2000 by Steve Gross. All rights reserved.
Except as specifically permitted herein, the information on this Web site may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means without obtaining prior written permission from Steve Gross. For reprint permission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Web Site Information. Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this site, you may view, copy, print, and distribute documents available on this Web site subject to the following conditions:
- The document may be used solely for scholarly purposes;
- The document may not be modified or altered in any way;
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include the copyright notice above;
- The Gross Laboratory reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from the SG-LAB.
- Downloading of reprints shall be limited to one per person and will be for scholarly use exclusively. They may not be reprinted or used for other purposes without permission from the copyright holder (typically the publisher of the journal in which they appeared).
Warranties and Disclaimers
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SG-LAB, ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SG-LAB ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by the SG-LAB from its offices in the University of California, Irvine within the state of California, United States of America. By accessing this Web site, you and SG-LAB agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the state of California. SG-LAB makes no representation that materials on this Web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for complying with local laws.
You are visitor to this page. Last Updated 05/08/2000 16:55